The Beerfest has been an important fundraiser for TIME’s global health projects, and this year’s proceeds will again be going towards purchasing mosquito nets through Against Malaria.
Special mention of course needs to be made about the theme: ‘International Hats’. From Rastafarians to Vikings to Matadors to Nurses – we’ve had it all!
This year’s beerfest will be held at the Toowong Bowls Club, 59 Gailey Road, Taringa. The folks at the Club have been kind enough to offer a selection of 2 international beers for $10. Drink cards can be purchased in advance.
Friday 1 February 2013, 7.00pm – 11:00pm.
Toowong Bowls Club, 59 Gailey Road, Taringa
Tickets: TIME members $15, non-members $18 (TIME’s lifetime membership can be purchased here). Ticket price includes one El Loco Cerveza Premium beer, local midstrength beer, local light beer, or soft drink. Contact Cris Quitral at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Tickets and Drink Cards– buying online
- Direct transfer of $15 (members) or $18 (non-members) plus $10 (drink cards – multiple cards can be purchased) to the following account:
Name: TIME; BSB: 064 158; Account Number: 10494342; Description: Your name, eg. JohnSmith
- Email our treasurer at email@example.com 2. saying that you have transferred the money. Include your name, email address, TIME membership status, graduation year, and number of drink cards purchased (if any).
- Our treasurer will email you to confirm your booking and transfer and send you your receipt to print and bring with you on the night.
Tickets – buying in person
Tickets will be sold in person at the following times and locations:
- 2nd year PBL changeovers at RBWH, PA and Mater up until Friday 1/2/13
- 1st year PBL changeovers, 5th floor kitchen, up until Thursday 31/1/13
- Affiliates BBQ Tuesday 29/1/13