- TIME is a constituent member of the Australian Medical Students’ Association Global Health Network (AMSA GHN).
- TIME is an affiliate of the University of Queensland Medical Society (UQMS), and enjoys a strong professional relationship with both the UQMS and other groups with medical student membership.
We collaborate and partner with a number of organisations in running our projects and events. Notably:
- Global Health Project Partnership: Bairo Pite Clinic
- Medical Aid Project: Rotary Donations in Kind, Princess Alexandra Hospital and Queensland Health
- Maternal Health Project: Supporting Women in Medicine (SWIM), Zonta
- Green Med Project: Doctors for the Environment Australia Students (DEA Students)
- Refugee Health Project: Multicultural Development Association Inc. (MDA)
- Indigenous Health Project: UNMDG Project, Towards Rural and Outback Health Professionals in Queensland (TROHPIQ)
Of course, we must also thank our sponsors, our donors (in particular, the many private practices that donate medical supplies and equipment to our Medical Aid Project), and the dedicated individuals who make it all work.